Posts by rustynuts
22 posts total, newest first.
Hack UPDATED!!! 1.2in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Worked perfect first time on vista no need to run in admin mode either..
ThanksC++ LEARNING TUTORIAL :Din Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Why is it of 0% use to anyone??
I for one dont know a thing about C++ and am greatful he posted this, i can now have a read and see what its about..CA_EU Texture Hackin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - yes go to C:/combat arms/nexon/game
And remove the texture.rez files ;)Jaegerbomb 0.2in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I didnt download from him i got mine from another source and my Antivirus kicked in too.. Its a fasle posative. It thinks its a virus buts its clean...
Been using it for ages on NONE Punkbuster servers.Some people are gonna ruin it for the rest of us.in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I am on the EU servers lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.