CA_EU Texture Hack

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
CA_EU Texture Hack
As promised , here is the Texture hack, which will let your game look like this:




Q : Why is this hack useful?
A : Because it makes you spot your enemy's easier.

I know some of you will not find this hack useful, if this is you then DO NOT download it, and don't start flaming at me, thank you.

Virusscan:

Thank me if i helped you.
texturehack.rarattachment deleted · 251 downloads before removal
loolz its not a hack u can do it by urself safest way just go to ca folders ten games and then move all texture files and u have the same things thank if helped
Quote Originally Posted by marek1500 View Post
loolz its not a hack u can do it by urself safest way just go to ca folders ten games and then move all texture files and u have the same things thank if helped
Yeah i know, but i actualy made this for the lazy people, and peeps who didn't know about it yet , the only thing the program does, is moving the file to C: and then moving it back
Quote Originally Posted by jordidepo View Post
Yeah i know, but i actualy made this for the lazy people, and peeps who didn't know about it yet , the only thing the program does, is moving the file to C: and then moving it back
i know ty anyways
I hoped it was a .bat file...
For some reason I love them..
Quote Originally Posted by Micheltjuh View Post
I hoped it was a .bat file...
For some reason I love them..

I love .bat files too..

& Yea, there are kinda some 'Trick's, if you even could call them Tricks, with the files.
FUCK YOU IT IS MY MOD THAT I FOUND IDIOT YOU NOOB !!!! YOU ONLY FIND IT ON THREAD WHERE IS SOMEONE ELSE POST MOD POR PEOPLE THAT MAKE PEOPLE WHITE AND AFTER I TRYED SOMETHING AND FOUND THAT MOD !!!
Quote Originally Posted by MaraFaraCZ View Post
FUCK YOU IT IS MY MOD THAT I FOUND IDIOT YOU NOOB !!!! YOU ONLY FIND IT ON THREAD WHERE IS SOMEONE ELSE POST MOD POR PEOPLE THAT MAKE PEOPLE WHITE AND AFTER I TRYED SOMETHING AND FOUND THAT MOD !!!
First off all, flaming is not going to help.
Second, i found this "mod" like you call it, myself.
So there's no need to call me a noob.
If you found this "mod" before i did, then yes, you deserve the credit.
And i already posted before that i made this .exe for the lazy people and people who did not know about it yet.
I hope this solved your "query".
Thank You.
doesn't work for me come up with contunie enable etc, then come sup saying 'unhandled exception has occured in your application. blah blah blah.the process cannot access the file because if is being used by another process.@

any solutions:O,

thankss
Quote Originally Posted by ludderz View Post
doesn't work for me come up with contunie enable etc, then come sup saying 'unhandled exception has occured in your application. blah blah blah.the process cannot access the file because if is being used by another process.@

any solutions:O,

thankss
This means you have Combat Arms open.
Close it and try again.
If you still get this error after you did, please tell me.
Thank You.
yes go to C:/combat arms/nexon/game

And remove the texture.rez files
hi
what hack is this?:S:S:S what doing?
white walls hack LOL
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us