Posts by ScrewYouCookie
67 posts total, newest first.
Help guys! I've been tracked!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [QUOTE=Anflug;5829837]Really? But how can you guarantee that? 'Cuz it's a mod! VAC will block all hacks and mods! I've hacked in MW3 and I have been banned, so I don't want to lose my money anymore, I'm really afraid of How to unpack CShell.dll and find addiesin CrossFire Tutorials - edit: nevermind fixedRespawn dead Playerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [QUOTE=JavaC++;5829391]Hey, i am new to this, and i have been searching all over google and this forum to find out how i can respawn a player in mw2 with console or code for my mod.
Can someone please help me :eek:[/QUOHelp me out with isnipe 3 SND KILLSTREAKS!?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Not possible, from what I know, considering you can only change one's killstreaks permenantly, not just for one match.Download / Execute in GSC? Or open a website in GSC? Would that be possible?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Impossible to do in the steam version of mw2, you can only use and modify what is given to you, not create new code. (You get my point)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.