Posts by Owen
69 posts total, newest first.
Tech inquiryin General - [QUOTE=Xenon~;15026607]As of today, I've reached a conclusion. I don't think I would still try my luck to be able to use 2 external monitors w/ the current laptop I have. I really think it would make things go slower andTech inquiryin General - It would appear that HDMI does not work well with splitting... so you would get the same picture on multiple monitors if you tried hooking up more than one to your single HDMI port.
Under "Scenario 2 – One Video Port"If banned from DBD after December, does it still show on your profile?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - For the big ban wave that happened around October-December.... I think I read on here at least one person banned after December claimed either that the ban didn't show on their profile, or that it wasn't a VAC ban.
I rage hacking on altin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Also keep in mind that your hardware ID is tied to your accounts... so get banned enough and all accounts from that HWID will be banned... also on new accounts will be unable to play from that HWID anymore unless you chaHardware "Ban" Passin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=pokky0;13308390]Hardware "Ban"? Can you tell me what does that mean? You mean we can play again after we've banned?[/QUOTE]
Judging from what the gamepedia link says... pretty much this seems to be a work around
Showing the 5 most recent posts.