If banned from DBD after December, does it still show on your profile?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
If banned from DBD after December, does it still show on your profile?
For the big ban wave that happened around October-December.... I think I read on here at least one person banned after December claimed either that the ban didn't show on their profile, or that it wasn't a VAC ban.

I am wondering if that means that newer bans don't show on peoples' profiles, or if it's simply that they are game bans (since VAC wouldn't make sense anyway), and still shows on your profile if banned from DBD...

Can anyone comment?
it still shows up on your profile as a ban, however if you click on it , it will show wether its a vac ban or game deverloper ban
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?