Posts by Timze1
12 posts total, newest first.
Making room to CW serverin WarRock Discussions - Hmm, okay. Yeah, u'll get like 15-20% more EXP, not sure about the right percentage. Usually Admins don't spectate CWs, mostly normal servers.
I was just wondering if it's part of some VIP hack or something.
BTW, it's paMaking room to CW serverin WarRock Discussions - CW room with password. I have played WR so long, that I no I can make CWs with Chairman Rank in Clan, I got a 51 lvld..
Along last couple of weeks I've seen this "infazci001" guy several times in a locked (password prMaking room to CW serverin WarRock Discussions - How is this possible? Hacks or how?
I mean room with password, no official cws.[02.03.2009] WarRock_Hack !! Working !!!in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=bugmenot;550891]Don't click on it, it goes to a fucking EuroForClicks website.
Ban this fucking piece of shit.[/quote]
Link is this: (?) RapidShare: Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/204471473/_02.Weapons!!!in WarRock - International Hacks - I prefer Mp7 and TMP9.. Never tried TMP9, thoug lol. :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.