Posts by crazytastie
18 posts total, newest first.
Contract Wars V2 by pikis201in Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - i do exactly as u say but when i open the ct file inside of cheat engine no boxes appear to tick. Yes I put AobswapPlugin.lua inside the autorun folder. everything i did is EXACTLY as u described to do. But nothing to tiBallistic by pikis201in Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - I did that. But nothing works.Ballistic by pikis201in Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - tried it. the boxes won't tick. wtf. how do i get them to tick?Rod Hots Hot Rod Racing Hacksin Driving Games - There are no stickies. does it work with Cheat Engine or not?Dead Trigger 2 hacks v1.2in Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - I was able to get it to work after a few tries. weird thing is I did the same thing every time. It just decided it wanted to work lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.