Dead Trigger 2 hacks v1.2

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Dead Trigger 2 hacks v1.2
Hacks info:
Infinite health
Infinite health 2
Infinite ammo
Infinite ammo 2

Please don't thank me because I didn't made these hacks, but HACKS 1 did.

Steps on making this hacks work:

1.Start Dead Trigger 2
2.Press play.
3.Start the hack.
3.Select the process (the browser that you're using, I prefer Firefox for it)
4.(FOR FIREFOX ONLY) Delete the plugin container.exe that has the lowest memory usage just to make sure it's not confused with the other one. If there is another plugin container.exe that is.

Believe me it's not a virus. And of course, run it as admin.
No there's no new hacks.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...6dce/analysis/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...7388130f601dca
DEADTRIGGER2 Hack Tool V1.2_mpgh.net.rar9.1 MB · 357 downloads 20/62 malicious
Is it new or freaking the same ?
The game was updated so the hack updated BUT it doesn't have new hacks AS IT SAYS.

EDIT: And I will say more hacks IF there's a new one.
//Approved
Doesn't work. I tried both unlimited ammo cheats. and neither gave me unlimited ammo. I'm on Chrome. I did everything right. Just doesn't work.
It does indeed work, know that this a bit different from a CT file trainer you can only have 1 tab open when injecting these hacks and obviously make sure you choose right process. for chrome users you choose chrome and for fire fox users choose plugin_container need any further help reach out to infamous or your more than able to contact me via skype : reeferboi666
*sigh* It does work. You just don't know how to make it work.

EDIT: IF YOU REALLY NEED HELP ON MAKING IT WORK, I'M GONNA MAKE A VIDEO JUST FOR YOU -_-
And did you use FIREFOX? And if there's another plugin-container.exe DID YOU END ITS PROCESS?
IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE THAT IT WORKS HERE'S A FRICKIN PROOF:
plugin-container 2014-10-27 00-24-27-967.jpg334 KB · 31 downloads plugin-container 2014-10-27 00-24-14-503.jpg311 KB · 19 downloads
I was able to get it to work after a few tries. weird thing is I did the same thing every time. It just decided it wanted to work lol
Yes thank you SwagorDie.

EDIT: TBH your hack is patched....
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?