PatchedDead Trigger 2 hacks

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Dead Trigger 2 hacks
Hacks info:
Infinite health
Infinite health 2
Infinite ammo
Infinite ammo 2

Please don't thank me because I didn't made these hacks, but HACKS 1 did.

Steps on making this hacks work:

1.Start Dead Trigger 2
2.Press play.
3.Start the hack.
3.Select the process (the browser that you're using, I prefer Firefox for it)
4.(FOR FIREFOX ONLY) Delete the plugin container.exe that has the lowest memory usage just to make sure it's not confused with the other one. If there is another plugin container.exe that is.

Believe me it's not a virus. And of course, run it as admin.
I CAN'T POST LINKS! I will edit this if I'm allowed to post links. If I did something wrong, sorry I'm new. Please don't ban me
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1414437235/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...b813bb3057e953
DEADTRIGGER2 Hack Tool V1.1_mpgh.net.rar9.1 MB · 97 downloads 14/57 malicious
//Approved
can't down
please help me i can't download this... :mad
Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Prime View Post
Hacks info:
Infinite health
Infinite health 2
Infinite ammo
Infinite ammo 2

Please don't thank me because I didn't made these hacks, but HACKS 1 did.

Steps on making this hacks work:

1.Start Dead Trigger 2
2.Press play.
3.Start the hack.
3.Select the process (the browser that you're using, I prefer Firefox for it)
4.(FOR FIREFOX ONLY) Delete the plugin container.exe that has the lowest memory usage just to make sure it's not confused with the other one. If there is another plugin container.exe that is.

Believe me it's not a virus. And of course, run it as admin.
I CAN'T POST LINKS! I will edit this if I'm allowed to post links. If I did something wrong, sorry I'm new. Please don't ban me
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1414437235/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...b813bb3057e953ⓘ
I cant download this...

Give me the hack i create 1 post... its your credits

But i need the hack
Quote Originally Posted by \Anonymous/ View Post
I cant download this...

Give me the hack i create 1 post... its your credits

But i need the hack
Download it using DownThemAll or InternetDownloadManager..
THE JIG IS UP THIS IS PATCHED!!!!!! I SAY AGAIN THIS IS PATCHED!!
@Lovroman
Close this thread please
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us