Posts by kuv4
7 posts total, newest first.
Duping on DayZ confirmed working 1.7.2.5in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I don't know why, but this doesn't work for me. Duping works fine, except for the backpack. If I die and log in to a server after logging out from the second server, I have to chose a gender. I even tried to wait for 3 mBF3 AlienWare dog tags giveawayin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Thanksss!!BF3 Beta Bypassin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=st-m4il;5328743]I have, I can get the client to connect and stay connected locally, the black screen does not close. The GAME ID is easy to forge, however the token is not, if somebody saved the server list's htmBF3 Beta Bypassin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=fred268;5319511]I have a feeling that even if we were to get the servers up, we won't be able to connect, I have a feeling 'EACoreServer.exe' may cause some issues.[/QUOTE]
Did u try it? What kind of issues?External BoxESP v5.1 - BigRadar [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Hey this hax is safe still?
thx and sorry for my english :S
Showing the 5 most recent posts.