Posts by pontuzz
8 posts total, newest first.
v5.1in ArmA 3 Discussions - "I don't sell it but i dont give it away either" Sounds like some "bribe line" from an old movie xDDarky Script Executer Version 1.0 [Darky.Hax]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Hmm it's strange, i placed both files in my darky script folder. Opened them both up in darky, booted dayz then pressed the keys and nothing seems to happen.
Is there something i am missing? :o Btw does script number oDarky Script Executer Version 1.0 [Darky.Hax]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=silverdraco;9135229]here is the first script:
disableSerialization;
hint "executed";
_display = findDisplay 46;
_display displayAddEventHandler ['keydown',"_this call keyspressed"];
fTgm=true;
fTnr=true;
fTia=truDarky Script Executer Version 1.0 [Darky.Hax]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=silverdraco;9135197]What keys do you like to bind each of those scripts to?[/QUOTE]
Say numpad 7 8 9 for the sake of simplicity? :)Darky Script Executer Version 1.0 [Darky.Hax]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=silverdraco;9135164]Ahh! Sorry, I thought you ment ingame keybinds and such. Unfortunately I can't help you with Darky's hotkey function, I tried it a while back and it didn't work as well so I kinda ignored it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.