Posts by superihippo
13 posts total, newest first.
How to duplicate entire inventory DAYZ SAin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Works like a charm. And if you put all your stuff that you want to take with you to your backpack and then hit to body from the front you won't damage those items ;)Antihax Compatible Scroll Menu v.0.8in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Its sad how fast this gets detected by anti hacks. There aren't lots of servers without BE that have some players online.
Awesome job. Just launched missile strike to elektro :DLystics Menu | V 0.2in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - Cool! Do I need any bypasses or something like that to not get GB?Antihax Compatible Scroll Menu v.0.7in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kyle4ever;8764041]Let's say, I used your hack, I spawned myself a DMR or something. And i log out disable the hack and log back in. Do I still have it?[/QUOTE]
Yes you do.
Awesome job!
If I spawn a vehicle whAntihax Compatible Scroll Menu v.0.6in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Could you think about adding some kind of bodyguard bots that kill zombies and other survivors or just a bot that you can spawn and it starts hunting players and zombies.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.