Posts by LiquidOxygen
8 posts total, newest first.
Fame Counterin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Hey there, I was just wondering if someone could make a fame counter, kinda like a stop-watch, just with fame.
You would be able to set a desired fame amount to work towards and it would do the counting down. It would Hexed 17.1 client in game mod selectorin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the approve :Dquitting rotmgin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Screw Kalle, screw Pixl, screw everyone. You are thee best RotMG player, or were.
Never seen you in realms but I wish I did. Your muledump is insane.
Will you ever just doodle onto rotmg again?16.5.0 Lag-less cleint.. but not the normal one..in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Never mind -- found the cleint ^^[WTT]160 dex/ 20 lifein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I want to trade 160 dex for 20 life, doing it 8/1 at a time. PM me in advanced, also do smaller trades.
IGN: Yourguy
Showing the 5 most recent posts.