Posts by PlutoniumDisaster
3 posts total, newest first.
Ghost Recon UnBanner v2in User Services - As of April 3rd, 2015, new GRP update, now my computer is banned...again. Apparently, they've changed their tactics. Guess I'll have to swap out my motherboard and SSDs. :(GroTrainer (Infinite ammo, no recoil, no spread, etc.) ! [for v12.3]in User Services - 1.) GRO latest patch as of August 24th 2013.
2.) Downloaded this GRO Trainer on August 25th 2013.
3.) Used a test account for proof of concept. Made sure no other players could see me doing the hacks. I hide in an isolatGroTrainer (Infinite ammo, no recoil, no spread, etc.) !in User Services - 1.) GRO latest patch as of August 24th 2013.
2.) Downloaded this GRO Trainer on August 25th 2013.
3.) Used a test account for proof of concept. Made sure no other players could see me doing the hacks. I hide in an is
Showing the 3 most recent posts.