Posts by GTA7
16 posts total, newest first.
Request LUA Logitech script No-recoil R6in Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=shugnk;14719269]I have one that I can provide to you when its ready for release. I am still working on the code at the moment. I can assure you that Logitech lua scripts do in fact work still. I have been using myMPGH Modern Warfare AIMBOT - LOW BAN CHANCE! DISCRETE!in Call of Duty 16 - Modern Warfare - [QUOTE=ghostkiller14321;14595743]why is there a trojan virus in the file huh[/QUOTE]
How can it be a trojan if every file is manually checked by an administrator...MPGH Modern Warfare AIMBOT - LOW BAN CHANCE! DISCRETE!in Call of Duty 16 - Modern Warfare - [QUOTE=sbuj;14595082]
waiting on approval by section staff Silent Kevin[/QUOTE]
Aight :), getting triggered at this cod, it's such a camp fest and the number 1 issue is that TTK is so low that you can't even react to bLogitech No Recoil Macro (No Shake)in Rainbow Six: Siege - It's a Logitech macro how the hell can it get detected...DEAD FRONTIER 2 HACK !in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=PaLaS0;13909727]There's public sources for cheats on DF2, google, and enjoy :p[/QUOTE]
I can only find video of some guy doing some code addition under ambient occlusion for no clip hack and more bullets.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.