Posts by shadowstep
99 posts total, newest first.
Best country in the worldin United States of America - [quote=S7-Karbon;1702400]
http://i41.tinypic.com/1zv7sk3.jpg
A picture is always worth a thousand words.
/thread[/quote]
I just have to comment on this piece of shit...
Ok. Canada is not uninhabited, europe p[HELP]Icon Problem[Solved]in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=killer66143;1906709]This has happened to me many times a simple solution is to rename the .exe then change it back. This works for me :) hope it helps[/quote]
This actually worked! Thanks!
EDIT: Nvm. Ok, it [HELP]Icon Problem[Solved]in Visual Basic Programming - I did that. Didnt work.[HELP]Icon Problem[Solved]in Visual Basic Programming - I'm trying to change the icon shown on the .exe file but it just stays the same when i try to change it.
Here is a screenshot:
http://i40.tinypic.com/ohmwpk.pngBlast Hack v2.0(MENU OVER HAY)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ummm ok i inject it but the menu does not show up.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.