Posts by evilcitrus
8 posts total, newest first.
Realm Relay Scriptsin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Are all of the scripts broken, or do some work while others don't?Manually Hex Clientin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=apemanzilla;8981817]Hello everyone,
I would like to know how to manually hex my client to the latest version. I've seen several programs that do it automatically, but, unfortunately, I have a Mac. I already have rLoot Notification Helpin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - It's the loot notification call in StatsData (I think) if that helps at all.
The file is client-1/_-Gq/_-Ko.class.asasm. The new code is at the end of the "_-1bh" method.
This line is giving me trouble:
getprLoot Notification Helpin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I've been trying to work Nilly's old hacks into my own client, and I'm having trouble with loot notifications. I'm pretty sure I have everything updated except "StaticProtectedNs("_pi")", which is giving me some trouble.Best way to find updated class namesin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Sorry if this is a stupid question; I have basically no experience with programming or coding or whatever, and a lot of the vocabulary confuses me. I've been ripping stuff from old clients and putting it in my own client
Showing the 5 most recent posts.