Posts by glacier103
20 posts total, newest first.
Client with Disconnect command?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=realmer98;10881035]That was not an actual dupe thing it just stole your credentials, because there is no real d/c command. The download was in the video's description if you really want to try it out for yourself.Client with Disconnect command?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=AmejiOrape;10880359]Hah, I saw that a while ago. I made one but it doesn't work.[/QUOTE]
It would be nice if it could be added to orape.Client with Disconnect command?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I recently saw a video on how to dupe using a client with a command /dc, which disconnected the account temporarily from the servers. I was wondering if anyone knows of a client that has this command, so I can test the dK Relay for RotMG 27.6in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - WinRar wont let me extract the fileK-Relay Pluginin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Is there a way I can edit the K-Relay autoloot file so it can pick up UTs, items from vaults, and items from 9 slots instead of 8? I know krazyshank said he might look into adding it eventually in PMs.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.