Posts by Strict
465 posts total, newest first.
Some one who can do Youtube desing and profile pics.in Work & Job Offers - Hey guys, I need someone who can kindly do the Youtube desing thingie and profile pic, contact me via MPGH PM! :)>Payday< User Lottery!!!!in User Services - 1. Nico, ¿?, little experienze in monetizing, most e-books are /poop hope your's is good! /gewd
2. Done /gewd
3. Done /gewd
4. I am! /gewd
5. /gewdBuy4U Service [Amazon]in User Services - [QUOTE=Busted!;9815585]
He wants someone to buy something for him[/QUOTE]
I get it, but what's the purpose of doing that? Refound the item?Making a game!in Game Development - A game, as the title says! /gewdSelling my muledump for 160$ (370 pure life and 180 in items)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Will buy the 7 UNB HPs for 15.00$ ASAP. /gewd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.