WTT>Payday< User Lottery!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
>Payday< User Lottery!!!!


I am going to be giving 7 copies of PayDay to users who follow the trade terms below. Each user has the same chance to receive the copies and will be chosen at random.

1. Post your name, age & experience with online monetizing
2. After you post, place the provided picture into your signature. (Same picture in my signature)
3. Send me a pm that you have done so.
4. If you are not an active user you will not be added to the draw list.
5. Must have 25+ posts




If you take the picture out of your signature your entry into the trade will be null & void. I will be able to tell, I will scan the thread daily. If enough people don't sign up then the trade will become null & void. I reserve the right to change any rules without notifying the users who have signed up.


The trade deal will end with a drawing on 8/24/14, In which I will post the "winners" and send them their copies.

Signature picture: [ CENTER][ url=http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=848128] [ img]http://u.cubeupload.com/SoldierX/pvrgAQ.gif[/img][/url][/CENTER]

For the signature to work just close the gaps in between the "[" and the letter or symbol after it.
1. Tomass, 18, not so much, because i have read that most of them do not even pay off or takes too much time to get little effort from it, but i saw your previous topic about this, so im really interested in it. And i hope it works worldwide.
2.Done.

Well good luck to everyone who enters.
Quote Originally Posted by Kordigan View Post
1. Tomass, 18, not so much, because i have read that most of them do not even pay off or takes too much time to get little effort from it, but i saw your previous topic about this, so im really interested in it. And i hope it works worldwide.
2.Done.

Well good luck to everyone who enters.
I don't see the signature.

This isn't a giveaway, I am expecting something in return.
Is this is like a gave away?
1. Kayla, 17. Been playing around with online monetizing for about a year now. Came up with a few methods myself, but haven't had much luck with anyone else methods. Hoping for this one to change that!
2. Done!
3. Done, done, doneee.
4. Pretty active - At least 1 post a day. o:
5. ✔
1. My name is Timmy (I can't say real name :P) i'm 17 years of age and I have had little experience with monetizing as I used to own a website (trendingphones(dot)com) and I did SEO and monetized my website made lots of money.
2. After you post, place the provided picture into your signature. (Same picture in my signature) DONE
3. Send me a pm that you have done so. DONE
4. If you are not an active user you will not be added to the draw list. ACTIVE
5. Must have 25+ posts. I have 400+
Daaaillllyyyy Bumporoony
Isaak, 17, 0 experience with online monetizing except for basic s u r veys for a couple of cents in a game.

Good luck to everyone
Sammy, 18, I did some trading in games once, to get gold and sell that(but nothing too major).

Good luck to ya'll!

Quote Originally Posted by Truly Free View Post

This isn't a giveaway, I am expecting something in return.
And that is?
1. Name: Ahm, Age: 16, Experience: 30-35% maybe.
2. Done.
3. Will do
4. Active enough
5. Yes
Good luck to others.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
2. Done.
You removed the url part doh. Can't click it
1. Name is Big.B, 15, I did some ******s/downloads in order to get in game currency, so my experience would be pretty low in online monetizing
2. Placed
3. Will PM
4. Active pretty much every day
5. More than a 100.
Nikolajs, decent i have bought few methods, none of which have gained me some cash.
Kenny, 16, a small amount of experience with online monetizing.
Just sent the PM
Name: Lukas
Age: 17
Experience: 75%
Added the gif on my signature, contacted you on skype
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?