Posts by navis995
27 posts total, newest first.
Archfiend's Favorin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I tested the bot myself. 0 crashes. Granted I was on private server with adjusted perfomance settings. Try joining a lower populated server? it could also be due to using a glitched room if you are using one.
Try to useArchfiend's Favorin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Can you post the code here?Help With SSOTin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - You go and add skills in that order. Bot->Combat->Add skill 5->Add skill 3->Add skill 4->Add skill 2->Add skill 3Grimoire 3.8 I need help on making a botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - {
"$type": "Grimoire.Botting.Commands.Combat.CmdKillFor, Grimoire",
"Monster": "MONSTER-NAME",
"ItemName": "ITEM-NAME",
"ItemType": 1,
"Quantity": "ITEM-QUANTITY"
},
If statement for specific map in grimoire 3.8+in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - After testing, it seems the check does not check what number are you in so this request is impossible to satisfy unfortunately.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.