QuestionSolvedHelp With SSOT

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Help With SSOT
Is it possible for a bot to be able to use SSOT (Shadow Stalker Of Time) combos? if so, what softwares can do it?
In 'Combat' section, check in 'Wait for skill to cooldown' then the use of skills will be regular~
but that still won't let me use the SSOT Combos eg. 4-3-2,5-3-4-2-3,5-4-2-3,5-2-4-2-3
Quote Originally Posted by googboog View Post
but that still won't let me use the SSOT Combos eg. 4-3-2,5-3-4-2-3,5-4-2-3,5-2-4-2-3
lmao i dont think so, this class is very complex dude~ why not using a simple combo? 5-3-4-2-3?
once again, how would I make the bot follow that exact pattern?
Quote Originally Posted by googboog View Post
once again, how would I make the bot follow that exact pattern?
My english bad, dont know what you mean sorry.. join command or skill? iam confused lol
How do I make the bot follow that combination of skills, 5-3-4-2-3
Quote Originally Posted by googboog View Post
How do I make the bot follow that combination of skills, 5-3-4-2-3
You can use this method :
Quote Originally Posted by Poonce View Post
In 'Combat' section, check in 'Wait for skill to cooldown' then the use of skills will be regular~
You go and add skills in that order. Bot->Combat->Add skill 5->Add skill 3->Add skill 4->Add skill 2->Add skill 3
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?