Posts by Royal716
5 posts total, newest first.
Enforcer Female r235 on US Joker East $40in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - He sold it back to me, so I am selling it again. He apparently didn't like joker server.
I can't edit that post, so I made a new one?
Here's his post trying to resell this account, I bought it again.
www_mpgh_net/foruEnforcer Female r235 on US Joker East $40in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Account for $40
140+ days of Premium left
Only 2 perm guns: Ntec and Scout. Cr-5 CBS for a year.
Rifleman 15, rest are between 3 and 6.
Vehicle kits-
Enforcer Compact Kit
Bishada Kissaki Sport Bundle
PDOH! Vouchesin Vouches - Date: 13/09/2013
Other Person involved: DOH!
Item that has been sold/traded: Sold apb reloaded account to him
Selling Thread: http : / / www(DOT)mpgh(DOT)net/forum/677-all-points-bulletin-reloaded-sell-selling-trading-buEnforcer Female r235 on US Joker Eastin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Not sure how middleman stuff works but I'll be fine with that. Contact me on skypeEnforcer Female r235 on US Joker Eastin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - [SOLDDD]
Account for $35
Has over 1mil in game $.
It is gold threat (Wouldn't advise dethreating, would take like 2 weeks straight to get to silver)
138 days of Premium left
Only 2 perm guns: Ntec and Scout. Cr-5 CBS
Showing the 5 most recent posts.