Posts by RyanWhat
233 posts total, newest first.
MUST WATCH!!! New Crossfire Sniper Sounds!?! (Mini QS Montage Included!!!)in Crossfire Video Sharing - [QUOTE=BlackBerets;9028053]Should I work on and release a CF guns sounds makeover mega pack?![/QUOTE]
Sounds good bro, I don't play Crossfire much anymore so I probably wouldn't use them.mmmin CrossFire Discussions - It's this desire to have all the guns, and knowing you can win it in 1 crate.. You contemplate on getting it then once you get it. You win nothing then when you have that next chance you do it again. Nothing. It's a vici1000 Things that Crossfire has taught us!in CrossFire Discussions - 122. People think hackers are legit only if they're on your team "HE IS LEGIT MAN QQ NOOB".. If it's the other team "KIKA HACK NOOB"NEW VIP WEAPON CONFIRMEDin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Wassabi?;8978808]NA version[/QUOTE]
Do you know price? Or does anyone know price yet?Can I trust RyanWhat?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Symmetrical;8965340]I think there was a scammer named RyanWhat[/QUOTE]
I have no scammer reports on my name and I have been IP checked... He made this thread because I told people not to trade with him because he
Showing the 5 most recent posts.