mmm

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
mmm
Can you give me a valid reason why you're spending your money on crates / CF?
If you said not your business I will report you for spamming.
Because playing with 2 of the same GP guns ALL the time gets boring.
So I spend a bit of money every once in a while to try and win me a nice permanent gun.

Or get timed guns for like a month.
it's only waste of money.....
but because we want to get zp weapons which is really better than gp !
Umm lets see... Better guns, good looking chars, and much more
EDIT : FORK U @Mayion
CAUSE I AM RICH.
P.s: Your Grammar is pretty bad.
Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post
CAUSE I AM RICH.
P.s: Your Grammar is pretty bad.
plis hailaigh da miestake.
ni me ni spk egrish.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


plis hailaigh da miestake.
Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post
ni me ni spk egrish.
me to sorey if mai englich waz bad.
cause we want to have better weapons
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
cause we want to have better weapons
Can you tell me the difference between M4A1-Silver & M4A1 Flower ?
2 Seconds between firing ?
And complete the list.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


Can you tell me the difference between M4A1-Silver & M4A1 Flower ?
2 Seconds between firing ?
And complete the list.
diff skin
one is from BM
one of them cost more
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post


diff skin
one is from BM
one of them cost more
diff skin = nothing
one is from BM = spending the double
?
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post

?
the price for the weapon
I only buy because I have extra money. Also, I like the game. Like what people say. "Gambling is fun". So I like the game. And also, if I win a weapon, I can sell the account for some money.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us