mmm

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
None of your business! Jk, love you Mayion.

OT: To be honest, I've never actually bought that much crates. I only bought myself a ZP character, and the rest for "Royal Dragon Crates" . I didn't win anything, so I stopped.
Quote Originally Posted by Conjuring View Post
I only buy because I have extra money. Also, I like the game. Like what people say. "Gambling is fun". So I like the game. And also, if I win a weapon, I can sell the account for some money.
Well, with your luck your gonna lose money on every single account you win something on and then sell it.
Quote Originally Posted by grimville View Post
Well, with your luck your gonna lose money on every single account you win something on and then sell it.
Actually, I got a new account. I already won something on the first crate.
I don't spend any money on the game
I don't buy crates. I just buy accounts that bought crates and won them. Lol.
Quote Originally Posted by BlackBerets View Post
I don't buy crates. I just buy accounts that bought crates and won them. Lol.
Like you said, i buy accounts and then make them better and then sell them when i get bored of them xD
It's this desire to have all the guns, and knowing you can win it in 1 crate.. You contemplate on getting it then once you get it. You win nothing then when you have that next chance you do it again. Nothing. It's a vicious cycle. Then you eventually win something.. 1k+ later then a new gun comes out.
I never spend money on the BM, biggest scam ever tbh..
I have extra money to spin a lot of crates.
skins looks sexy
Quote Originally Posted by Poxer View Post
skins looks sexy
Tell me then why spending fcking 400 Euros worth 4 VIP weapons when you can buy a decent PC or a really good cellphone or other stuff?
Quote Originally Posted by user2287249 View Post
Tell me then why spending fcking 400 Euros worth 4 VIP weapons when you can buy a decent PC or a really good cellphone or other stuff?
did I saw 400 Euros for 4 VIP?
I wont spend 400 Euros in VIPS
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us