Posts by Lafarge
10 posts total, newest first.
Just got some free permsin Combat Arms Discussions - I love the black dragon weapons :P LuckyyyyyyLTC 1 | PERM SPEED GEAR| PERMS (GOOD GUNS) | 2.85 KDR | NO PAYPAL | OMM |in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - bump still selllingggg!!!!!!!!Recruiting Combat Arms Wiki Editors! Do you have the skills?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Name: Robin
Time available: 3pm - 6pm GMT +12 NZST
Reasons you should get this position: I am very interested in writing, and have been playing CA since 2010. I have worked at one other wiki at minecraft *not the officiaLTC 1 | PERM SPEED GEAR| PERMS (GOOD GUNS) | 2.85 KDR | NO PAYPAL | OMM |in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - LTC 1 FOR SALE, NO PAYPAL ONLY KARMA KOIN CODES OR GIFTS! PERM SPEED GEAR. PERM GUNS!
PERMS!
MK14 MOD 0
G36E LE
M4A1
G36E VALKYRIE
UMP LE
L96A1 ARCTIC WOLF
L96A1 GHILLIE
REMINGTON 11-87P
R870
CYCLOPS BANDANA
PRANKSTER How to change email without verification?in Combat Arms Help - Recently my email was hacked, problem is it was linked to my main and I need a verification to chabge email so is there anyway I could change email without verification?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.