Posts by dkofek
59 posts total, newest first.
Need help with school work...in Java - Haven't programmed Java for a few years, but from what I remember char type have numeric value.
try
import java.util.Scanner;
public class MPGH{
public static Scanner reader = new Scanner(System.in);
public staticStarting to learn Javain Java - Try using Eclipse workspace, best one I've ever used for Java.A small help requiredin AutoIt Scripting - I've been playing around with autoit, trying to send a window left mouse clicks.
So far I've gotten up to this code:
Opt ("WinTitleMatchMode",'2') ; Helps With Getting The Window Information...
$Title = "Saga" ; The Saga 1.0 Planetside 2 Cheats / Hacksin Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - what are the features? some info, screenshots and a virus scan would be vitalNeed Help - Basic Javain Java - [QUOTE=Saltine;6699678]
double r1.area = width*height;
System.out.println("Area = " + area);
is where your problem lies.
you dont need to re-declare r1.area as a double, as i assume it is a public field in the R
Showing the 5 most recent posts.