Posts by Ragequited
70 posts total, newest first.
LOL Counters 1.1in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Great share! Now i can just go to my desktop and click the .exe
Instead of searching on the internet.League Tool's Bar Modifierin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Great release! Thanks dude!Favourite map?in League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=jjmyosin;8928136]Yep haha. Aram is good for pentas though. I've gotten quite a few from there :P[/QUOTE]
That´s true ye,
But i preferer summoners rift hahaFavourite map?in League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=jjmyosin;8926970]Summoner's Rift ftw! Map is just the right size. I find all the other maps either too small or too cramped. Or it's just me not playing them right. Meh. :P[/QUOTE]
I know right.
Aram is so small, do PBE accounts really get free ip and rp?in League of Legends Discussions - Never heard of this before, i think it's really usefull. Thinking about to do it too.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.