Posts by DavidMa
4 posts total, newest first.
AVA account! CAP and MEGA CAP guns!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=ArtsCollision;8940961]People are approaching already! Looking for an MPGH approved middleman as most of them are making demands of me going first.
Let me know guys! I am getting a lot of offers. Looking for th3500 AP!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Hello guys, in your opinion.. What would you do with 3500 AP? I've got it and I want to spend it effective. So please tell me. Last time I got AP. I used it on Mega-Cap and got two guns that I hate the most (On another aNEED HELP! (SUGGESTION)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - The images are up now! Please tell me guys!NEED HELP! (SUGGESTION)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Pointman 1
202976
VS
Pointman 2
202977
Which one is better in your opinion? Which Pointman would you go for, and Why?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.