Posts by ZerGoO
0 posts total, newest first.
[SEA] Ghost, TeamESP, GM Mode - MiNiHack VIPin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=saiaapiz;13564263]Hello everyone,
Today im releasing my VIP hack for BlackShot Sea because it has been leaked !
Use it, and Enjoy .. This will be patched soon !
[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry to hear that it got leaked[SEA] Ghost + TeamESP (Bypass Included !!) ;)in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=saiaapiz;13553202]
Thanks for source code, But that can't be use without real pointer and address.
My TeamESP just need to fix the static address. But i can't find one.[/QUOTE]
Ah okay gotcha, I got the sourceco[SEA] Ghost + TeamESP (Bypass Included !!) ;)in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=saiaapiz;13552829]
Sorry, BlackShot Global is not supported. I only have BlackShot SEA Installed.[/QUOTE]
Hey, buddy I'm not sure if this is still working, but this is how I fixed TeamESP back then when I had it[SEA/Global] BIGHEAD / Nutella without Abnormal action - Fixin Blackshot Discussion - Do I need to copy a .flt if I made my own hitbox and if so is it just copy and paste of any dll from the system folder and then rename it? Also could you pm me? I need to ask you something in private.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.