Posts by LackOfSkill
6 posts total, newest first.
Killing Floor Multi-Hack v1064 by PreDok / Continued by PJXenoin Killing Floor Hacks - Hi :)
I am playing on an rpg server but it seems that they have their own hitboxex on zeds and the aimbot is just aiming way to high... Could someone help me?KF Hack (1056) By PreDokin Killing Floor Hacks - Set FoV (Field of Viev) to the highest possible value, propably 500 :) it wont be exact on the crosshair, but it will shoot the closest to the crosshair :)KF Hack (1056) By PreDokin Killing Floor Hacks - I am using winject 1.7, try the same and if you are using pirate version do not use automatic inject because it is injecting to the wrong file, launcher is also called the same as the main executable file.KF Hack (1056) By PreDokin Killing Floor Hacks - I am writing hereby that on Windows 8 x64 Pro this hack works, on Windows Ultimate x64 it does not. My guess is that some Windows 7 versions are the problem... So my conclusion is that that i have another reason to instaKF Hack (1056) By PreDokin Killing Floor Hacks - Hi.
I have pirate and steam version of the game, win7 x64bit ultimate with all Visual Basic and .net frameworks available, i did turn off ESET, nothing else is on and the hack does not work... But i will try on other com
Showing the 5 most recent posts.