Posts by cheto13
0 posts total, newest first.
Little help with CEin Rust Discussions & Help - Well, I've been able to get the z coordinates. Are the X and y coordinates next to it? can anyone help? I plan to release it to the public as with more hackers there will be more security and also people won't need to paRust Alpha Hackedin Rust Discussions & Help - Will you share it ?Teaching Rust Hacking Techniquesin Rust Discussions & Help - I would like to test it or at least to be pointed in the right direction on how to find the coords variables.Little help with CEin Rust Discussions & Help - I've been using CE to find some values. I can find values for some items but they seems to be coded serverside.
Anyways, I've been trying to look for the coordinates and this is what I mainly do:
Search for all flo
Showing the 4 most recent posts.