Posts by combat1101
8 posts total, newest first.
Multiboxing Lootin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - To be honest you really don't wanna know what I have gotten on my multi's lol...Accounts Banned for Multi Help xDin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - So you were the dumbass I see multiboxing on named accounts... there is a reason those of us who don't name ours make it longer and are better...If you had pathfinding.in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Hey, hit me up on skype I think I could help you out with specifics on teams and such. :)
Skype: combat11o1Rotmgstd's Shop | Life pots | Ub Hp's | Future Maxing Servicein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Can't find you on skype. add me please! combat11o1KronkBoxer 2.0 for Mac?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Kronkboxer can't be used on mac, yes it has auto aim.
Source: I multibox
Showing the 5 most recent posts.