Posts by MrHiJaB
11 posts total, newest first.
World Classin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Orbit;12601379]So you want it like nillys realm where it were multiple events at the same time?[/QUOTE]
He wants the mobs in the event to spawn in a random x y on the map[FSOD] Friends Can't Join My Serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - add me on skype and I'll help ya.
(Kodabamse)Problem At register in my private serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Try to locate Server - account - register(at)cs and scroll down until you see alot of email services like this:
(example) case "yahoo":
Then you should try to locate gmail and if it is not there add it in with the [AS3/FSOD] making /give command to give soulbound itemsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - So, I have tried to follow the SD tutorial on how to make this /give command soulbound. Changed it into fabiano scource, but it just won't work, I have tried to write "player.Inventory[i].Soulbound = true;" because only AS3 Client (fabiano) Socket errorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - So, I have been trying to fix this myself, but since I am stupid as hell, I can't...#retard
But anyways, I launched a kinda testing server today for a few people right, they came into the character section of the serv
Showing the 5 most recent posts.