SolvedAS3 Client (fabiano) Socket error

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
AS3 Client (fabiano) Socket error
So, I have been trying to fix this myself, but since I am stupid as hell, I can't...#retard

But anyways, I launched a kinda testing server today for a few people right, they came into the character section of the server, but when they came to nexus. They got a socket error. I cannot get this error because I run on the Localhost client. I have tried to log into the public client. But it won't work. I have not seen this socket error. But it is just a character animation that walks, and nothing more.

Anyone that knows how to fix this? i have portforwarded if you need to know.

port 80
port 843
port 2050
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?