SolvedAS3 client (fabiano scource) Tier colors issue

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
AS3 client (fabiano scource) Tier colors issue
So I've got this problem with hex colors.

I can't change any color of the tier, except from the ones that are there before. Like UT color, ST color, and another color that actually worked, but it is not hex.


So the dagger that I am trying to get a specific tier on right, shows the UT tier, but the coding is set to this:
 
Code:
else if (this.objectXML.hasOwnProperty("(at)MasterTier"))
{
this.tierText.setColor(0xFFEB96);
this.tierText.setStringBuilder(new StaticStringBuilder("Mastered"));
}


it is no wrong spelling in the client xml or the dat1 in the server. I have checked a lot of times, and now I am tired of trying to fix it by myself..

anyone please help?

 
server and client xml first line:
<Object type="0xe42a" id="Dagger of The Forsaken God" MasterTier="Mastered">
Seriously??? dude, that's not how you change a weapons tier

//facepalm

look at other xmls to know how
It shows up when I take a basic color, so yea, it works Demon..

- - - Updated - - -

I'll try DBFunx

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DBFunx View Post
Instead of <Tier>?<Tier> put <Mastered/> i'm not sure if this will work for you I mean this is what i do so tell me if it works lmao
didn't work man
Instead of <Tier>?<Tier> put <Mastered/> i'm not sure if this will work for you I mean this is what i do so tell me if it works lmao
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?