Posts by Seaneezy
19 posts total, newest first.
Is there a way to use hacks using fullscreen?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Honestly it's not even worth trying to cheat if I play better on fullscreen, I can't do anything in windowed fullscreen, is there a bypass to this? Why are they only usable in windowed / winfullscreen?T_T Phoenix Black Editionin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=mvpgman1425;10211492]and I have the i7 5820k, your cpu is no where close to what you need :/[/QUOTE]
I have a fx6300 and I maintain 100+ frames with med graphics.LOLYOU's CS:GO Config [LEACHED]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Was this really necessary? You just rendered one of the features he gave to his twitch subs useless. I do not like this.Olympus External [Fully Loaded]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - crashes my pc whenever I try to change it's hash, with 2 different changers. Only on this file tooOlympus External [Fully Loaded]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Moderators are humans too
Showing the 5 most recent posts.