Posts by Klintos
47 posts total, newest first.
Minecraft Account Bans on Mc Serversin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Download Latemod Build #48 and use the Frame mod, you can easily do this yourself. It even has effects to make it seem like someone is trying to fly but being pulled back by the server.Factions Exploitin Minecraft Mods - This was made by my friend Cool Aid when it was still private and was leaked by I think ObamaLlama. So add him to the credits.TimeScale and Texture Addressesin Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=im Fred;10032934]
sounds like someone is mad.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like someone is trying to get us all killed.
(Dont annoy him, please!)TimeScale and Texture Addressesin Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - Also for people who want to see what these look like;
Chrome:
http://i.imgur.com/0QGJqdh.jpg
White:
http://i.imgur.com/Kh01REY.jpgTimeScale and Texture Addressesin Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - So with the Free To Play weekend I decided to make a random account and jump on and start hacking again :D
All I got so far but I'll release more when I find them.
Time Scale - Normal Speed is 10
Address: 0x14A81
Showing the 5 most recent posts.