Posts by ketsch
10 posts total, newest first.
100/100 Pet Valuein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey i am interessted in buying the first or 3rd account
The 1st would be best but i am afraid of getting banned when playing a 1 star account with this pet
I think we can get a deal...Would anyone be intrested in 200 scammys :P?in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Are they on mules?
And what you want for it i have no plan what they are worthSelling rotmg accin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I pay around 35 dollarsSelling 400+ Life [Paypal] [UGC]in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey you accept paysafecard ??
I'd buy about 70 lifesSELLING 2 EPIC ACCS // REAL STORY WHY I'M SELLING MY ACCin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Is there any way to get him closed tester because i would like to buy a closed testing account
Showing the 5 most recent posts.