Posts by Epilex
128 posts total, newest first.
CSGO Boostingin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - If you actually want people to pay for your service decently, invest in a private cheat. Not the shit publics you see on here.
And csgo gifts at their cheapest is 9.70 on G2A...Global Elite 100+ Wins 250+ Hours Legitin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - just wanted to add that I was on this guy's friendslist, and this was cheated on with aimware, but not anything but visuals he said.
Just an FYI..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/BoneESP/Triggerbot]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=zlatanwasup;9834632]this is killing my fps. Usually having around 400-500 and with the cheat activated I got 50 as maximum..[/QUOTE]
If you can afford a computer that runs csgo at 500 fps, why the fuck are you Want to trade an account with 70$ in games for CSGOin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - lackelvin I wish I could, it got scammed off me from a diff siteCSGO CASE KEYS // CHEAP €1,39 // CSGO SKINS 75% MARKET PRICEin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=dafier;9789599]MM are shady don't trust MM easy way to get scammed[/QUOTE]
so true lol, got scammed of 70$ from a MM today...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.