WTSCSGO Boosting

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO Boosting
I'll be boosting with hacks, you guys just join the game and profit from my wins.
I'll be using public hacks, so when there's no hacks here I cannot boost.
Price depends on your rank, and how many wins you want.
I accept paypal, skins(if I want them, I don't accept shitty ones), and keys.
I'll be giving a discount to the one that gives me a CSGO gift, they're like 3.14$ in the right place.

I won't be going first since I'm Former staff.

Post your details below of pm me if you're interested!
If you actually want people to pay for your service decently, invest in a private cheat. Not the shit publics you see on here.
And csgo gifts at their cheapest is 9.70 on G2A...
Quote Originally Posted by Epilex View Post
If you actually want people to pay for your service decently, invest in a private cheat. Not the shit publics you see on here.
And csgo gifts at their cheapest is 9.70 on G2A...
Why would I invest in a private hack?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us