Posts by michael4203
11 posts total, newest first.
Server Will Not Work With My IPin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I've played with my buds using hamachi, but I would really prefer to just use my IP. Although, it never works when I switch it to my IP!
The error is I can connect to the main menu, although when i try going to nexus,Xampp Helpin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! PLEASEWhite Lotus Setup + Source Tips + Nexus Downloadin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - I DO NOT HAVE A SECURITY TAB HALP!Making a Private Server Publicin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I've looked at all the posts/comments related to making a pserver Public
I have had absolutely no success in making my pserver public. I've done it before on my old computer using Club's Source I believe.
What happens How to set up Seraph's Dominonin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - Then no im sorry
Showing the 5 most recent posts.