Posts by Ward Hop
12 posts total, newest first.
Selling/Trading/Bidding NA code for Championship Riven.in League of Legends Marketplace - My bid is $150. $75 is way too low, especially if you look at the ebay prices.
Skype: live:mpgh.wardhop[$20] Silver 3 - 97 champions - 50+ skins - GREAT MMR - Kitty Cat Katarina+ morein League of Legends Marketplace - I need the money before this weekend (saturday) and the account isn't that special. I've been looking around at other accounts and they're not that much worse and they're going for around $15[$20] Silver 3 - 97 champions - 50+ skins - GREAT MMR - Kitty Cat Katarina+ morein League of Legends Marketplace - I'm selling my silver 3 account. ONLY serious buyers! I will not fall for any scams.
Details:
50+ Skins easily
97 Champions
Includes Kitty Cat Katarina, Bewitching Nidalee, Brolaf! + more
Really really great MMR
Can be [ A new drop hack method ]in League of Legends Marketplace - Can we please just get an approved vouch copy.Championship Riven - OCEANIA/NAin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=TheKingOfGames;9044572]I know how to get Champion ship for free... Read below .
This doesn't help me at all, but thanks i guess?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.