Posts by Artix Krieger
16 posts total, newest first.
Interesting, potential Wheel Of DOOM glitch.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=SenseTheModz;14490814]i fucked your mom artix
eat my shit bobo
- - - Updated - - -
but ngl idek if you're the real artix. if not ill tell you everything i know about treasure potion glitches[/QUOTE]
Nope notInteresting, potential Wheel Of DOOM glitch.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Heya!
Someone mentioned something interesting on the AE Reddit, anyone have any information on how to do this?
https://prnt.sc/on196u
https://prnt.sc/on196u
Battle on!
Artix - still a Goodie Two Shoes Paladin.Newest Game Updates v2in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - I have the original, they also changed the chest on females (female original lightcaster is lammme)I'm donein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - I'm sad to see you go friend, have some cake. :)Paladin updatein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Hey there!
How do you guys like the update to paladin class and do you think that the update has moved it into the OP tier??
I love the update personally, means that I can actually use paladin for stuff other than
Showing the 5 most recent posts.