Posts by Janiick
100 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Your mod requestsin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=benniboi2905;2016072]Could you please try and make a exp mod where you can chose your own lvl and maybe a GP mod where you can set what GP you want
Thanks[/quote]
I don't think that's even possible.[Release] Your mod requestsin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - Is there a P90 to P90TR mod, if not, could you make one?MOD Request Threadin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - If someone could make me a P90 to P90TR mod, it would be really nice.
Thanks,
Janiick.xInf1nity__ a hacker?in Combat Arms EU Discussions - [quote=Filipo;1902316]I play with him and he use hacks.[/quote]
Ye, next time don't act like a big shot -.-Room Creator for Fireteam Cabin(Beta)in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - 30% is pretty filthy, I'm not gonna try this.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.