xInf1nity__ a hacker?

PollIs xInf1nity__ a hacker?
Yes, definitly!52% · 25
Yes, but he hasn't got 'no recoil'.6% · 3
No way!25% · 12
I'm not sure.17% · 8
48 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
xInf1nity__ a hacker?
The question speaks for itself.

Check his 2nd montage. I think he has 'no recoil', because the gun won't go up. Give your opinion

No it's no norecoil i think
He's screen is "shaking" so i think its not norecoil. ;p
Ok. This player definitly has no recoil.

If you compare this one with the montage, does Infinity has hacks or no recoil at all?



Edit: I'm not serbian! I'm Dutch (B)
yes me too think he don't have recoil and u can see in the part of l95 super magnuim the sniper goned up thats a proof not a hacker
Quote Originally Posted by king3223 View Post
yes me too think he don't have recoil and u can see in the part of l95 super magnuim the sniper goned up thats a proof not a hacker
one part his L11 didnt go up at all. That road kill map.
Or is it just a gun?
Nice catch, you can see it with the ak, the recoil doesnt go up.
no, hes not hacking man.
My opinion is that he's hacking.

I played with him, just after the patch in Cold Seed. He had 34 kills and btween 10/15 deaths.. I owned him, I was 35/13 (legit) so without the hacks he isn't really that good..
No he doesen't have no recoil. Just pro
Yes no recoil hack

Watch sniper shoot in 1:23
I say he/she is not hacking . There was recoil with the g36 .
What about a 'less recoil' hack?
It's clearly to see that his weapons don't have much recoil, some have none.

At 1:30 you see the weapon going up, but the aimpoint isn't moving up/down.
Lol so to get a "make the recoil less hack" he needs to be a coder because no hacker will make such a noob hack .
There were hacks like that 2 years ago. They hadn't invent no recoil yet ^^
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?