xInf1nity__ a hacker?

PollIs xInf1nity__ a hacker?
Yes, definitly!52% · 25
Yes, but he hasn't got 'no recoil'.6% · 3
No way!25% · 12
I'm not sure.17% · 8
48 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
men my opinion is he has no spread not no recoil...watch the part when he play in roadkill with m4a1....he shots a full magazine on the camion and the hole are all in the same line, perfect?
Quote Originally Posted by djdanny90 View Post
men my opinion is he has no spread not no recoil...watch the part when he play in roadkill with m4a1....he shots a full magazine on the camion and the hole are all in the same line, perfect?
He doesn't have no spread. I'll tell you why:

With no spread the aimpoint doesn't get larger (or wider, w/e you wanna call it), on his montages you can clearly see the aimpoint getting wider.
yes he is hacker at death room capture the flag speed hacker in 40 seconds 7 capture of the flag .
in Roadkill with G36 1 shot after 3 sec another shoot = he dont have no recoil hack... i think im not 100% sure..
yea i find it hard to beliebe,, besides, recoil can be controled (depends on the player skillz)
Quote Originally Posted by balryk12 View Post
yea i find it hard to beliebe,, besides, recoil can be controled (depends on the player skillz)
Yeah, I think that it's sometimes easy to control your recoil, if you play a lot with it. Like I got m416 camo for 30 days, at first i was like "WHOA WHAT A RECOIL" but after one week, i controlled it pretty much compared to normal shooting.
m416 has really low recoil wdf u on about.
go play with g36e lol
I play with him and he use hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Filipo View Post
I play with him and he use hacks.
Ye, next time don't act like a big shot -.-
He doesn't use no recoil
He doens't use hacks (never used)
Something like that called "Skills" (he have)
Thats It !.
Quote Originally Posted by Houston View Post
He doesn't use no recoil
He doens't use hacks (never used)
Something like that called "Skills" (he have)
Thats It !.
You're right, I just saw the video and the recoil is there. If he's using norecoil the crosshair will not get spread
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
You're right, I just saw the video and the recoil is there. If he's using norecoil the crosshair will not be bigger
I think you mean "Spread"
That means that if you shoot the crosshair do get bigger !
dang how can you be so good at this game
Quote Originally Posted by GeoForReal View Post
dang how can you be so good at this game
Sometimes when you're playing against noobs, it helps a lot to get more accolades ...
Yes, the problem is... sometimes it even happens in Elite server, that you get a few good kills(at least after playing a while) and everyone starts calling you a hacker, i just hate that.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?