Posts by Autisticus
4 posts total, newest first.
How to glitch AMMO clip FOR Handgunsin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=timmy9900;9241275]BTW it's magazine and there's a much easier way to do this which dupes your whole inventory[/QUOTE]
He's being helpful nobody cares about the terminology eitherDarky Key Changerin DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=TheFlyingDutchman';9087456]Did you ran Darky's Keychanger on a pc with arma 2?[/QUOTE]
ArmA 2 Free and ArmA 2 OA are installedDarky Key Changerin DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=hagwart2;9086970]Did you download and execute an "Bypass" from youtube if yes, then your key just got stolen.[/QUOTE]
I got it off this forum the one with 2000+ thanksDarky Key Changerin DayZ Help & Requests - I have downloaded his key changer/checker and I run it as administrator with full control
But whenever I go to change the key I get:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Showing the 4 most recent posts.