Posts by rtHSE%he5hyeh
58 posts total, newest first.
Account Purgein Account Recovery & Support - Please purge/ban my account and give it a random name, thank you.KekBoxer 1.0 - First versionin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - this is nice, but can you create a proxy server that sets all the client to the same speed and makes them stick? this could be built in with the program, or something like a k relay plugin (like the outdated FollowMe plu[FSOD] Custom sounds effectsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Legendaryjj02;12563472]I have you need as3 and its all client SoundEffectLibrary Is where i fixed it[/QUOTE]
i use as3 now, so i'll test this later.[FSOD] Custom sounds effectsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I did that, but as I already explained before, there's no sound when I shoot the weapon.[FSOD] Custom sounds effectsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I already tried doing that, and it requests for the mp3 https://gyazo.com/66cbdc36f47b3224924e55ed19e4e324
but there's no sound when i shoot it. Also, for the file properties in visual studio, it's the same as all the o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.